Zormelo & Associates Vacancies 2019
Deliver analytical and simulation evaluations on producing assets in the BU and any other discoveries made
Job Title: Graduate Petroleum Engineer
- Have input into RE data requirements for data gathering programs or laboratory analysis where appropriate
- Expand understanding through multidisciplinary work; with geoscientists, drilling, facilities and commercial
- Be a familiar user of typical upstream software such as Kappa, PTEX suite, Eclipse suite and Petrel
- Support the BU through the generation of field production profiles for a range of development scenarios and their related reserve levels.
- Carry-out day to day reservoir engineering support to the business unit assets while working with a team leader to carry-out fundamental petroleum engineering analyses on producing assets and present results internally
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.