Zormelo & Associates Job Vacancy : Mechanical Engineer (Static) – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Provides Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facilities, stationary equipment and piping systems.
- Provides production and operations engineering change support for the Facilities’ systems including Production Process, Utilities and Marine systems.
- Identify, review, and approve any QA/QC requirements for the Facilities’ stationary equipment and packages related to the process management of change work scopes.
- Identify, develop, and complete Management of Change, Engineering Change Requests, Engineering assessments including redline markups, mechanical engineering, equipment sizing, engineering proposals, calculations.
- Lead RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provides ongoing progress reports to the Integrity Engineer with respect to the mechanical & piping change request and maintenance work activities and any identified issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Desirable suitably experienced Mechanical Engineer on stationary pressure and non-pressure equipment & piping. API 510 and 570, or equivalent, certifications are desirable.
- 10 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon and/or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry (ASME, API, etc.), and how they relate specifically to the Facilities’ operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly desirable, but not essential, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management system AMOS.