Zormelo & Associates Job Vacancy : Mechanical Engineer (Rotating) – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Lead and co-ordinate high quality Maintenance and Integrity management activities for all rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.). Accountable to Maintain an open and high quality offshore operations team delivering high levels of maintenance and cost performance. Deliver a structured integrated maintenance & integrity management system.
- Lead RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for configuring and producing all Maximo routine performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including the data Risk Poynt interface.
- Mentor the planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness. Facilitate the development of Maintenance Team, and planning team via mentoring and technical supervision with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers
- Responsible as part of the Integrity team to conduct regular review of equipment maintenance as part of the maintenance continuous improvement for:
- Assurance Activity Concept (AAC)
- Equipment Maintenance Concept (EMC)
- Condition Monitoring Concept (CMC)
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Tertiary education – engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
- Extensive experience with rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.) with respect to: design, operation, maintenance and repairs.
- + 10 years’ experience in risk based asset integrity related to rotating equipment Maintenance and Integrity , with reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Experienced in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
- Detailed knowledge of Asset & Integrity Management and standards (ISO55000) and ISO14224 application and implementation.
- Physical aptitude to work on offshore environment if required