Zormelo & Associates Job Vacancy : Instrumentation Engineer – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Provides Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility.
- Provides production and operations engineering change support for the Facilities systems including power generation, production process control systems, utility and marine systems.
- Provides I&E and Control systems support to the FPSO systems technicians, engineers and managers.
Strong troubleshooting & knowledge with DCS, programmable logic controllers and associated hardware is desirable, specifically for:
- Power generation, gas turbine units
- Yokogawa CS3000 DCS system
- Other applicable FPSO PLC’s
- FCS / FGS / SIS.
- Knowledge of relevant electrical safety acts, regulations, standards and international codes
- Management and coordination of all project processes from budget preparation, financial approvals, schedule and cost estimates, risk and quality management, project execution and closure
- Previous experience with the operation and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems within a large scale process plant.
- Identify, review, and approve any QA/QC requirements for the Facility’s equipment and packages that relate to the electrical & instrumentation components of all management of change engineering change request work scopes.
- Identify, develop, and complete Management of Change, Engineering Change Requests including Engineering assessments with respect to all electrical & instrumentation & control engineering related systems and equipment. This includes the design and engineering standards and specifications review and development. Proposed change markups, electrical & instrumentation equipment sizing, engineering proposals & calculations as required for project approval.
Qualifications & Experience
- A tertiary qualification such as a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation & Control engineering or equivalent.
- Desirable Chemical or suitably experienced Electrical / Instrumentation Engineer.
- 10 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry, and how they relate specifically to the facility operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly desirable, but not essential, experience with high voltage systems, Yokogawa DCS systems, HMI systems, instrumentation & control systems.
- Knowledge of the document control and procurement management systems and processes.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management system AMOS.