Zormelo & Associates Job Vacancy : Electrical Engineer – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Provides Electrical Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility. Assist to ensure the technical and operational integrity of all electrical offshore oil and gas equipment including (but not limited to); LV Motors, HV Motors, switchgear, alternators, Ex-rated equipment (maintaining certification), electrical protection equipment, UPS and battery systems.
- Provides electrical engineering support to the FPSO technicians, engineers and managers. Strong troubleshooting & knowledge with HV/LV electrical systems and power control is desirable, specifically for O&M requirements of HV/LV electrical systems and power control and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
- Analyses and reports findings on the performance monitoring activities related specifically to Electrical & power management operational issues & troubleshooting. Identifies any areas of concern and provides recommendations to the operations team for resolution.
- Provides ongoing progress reports to the Senior Electrical Engineer with respect to the electrical change request work activities and any identified issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Highly desirable experienced Electrical Engineer or Electrical Technician, with experience on offshore facilities or process facilities with HV/LV systems, UPS, Motors and Power Generation systems.
- 5 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities.
- Formal qualification in Ex/HAEE hazardous Area Rated Electrical Equipment.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management system Maximo or other CMMS
- Generator systems, PLC’s, Power Management, & Synchronising facilities.
- Protection systems of Electrical Equipment and Power Generation.
- CAP 437 lighting systems & requirements.
- Switchgear, transformers, cabling requirements, Circuit breakers, Emergency Systems, UPS systems.
- Interactions between Electrical Systems and Process Control & Shutdown, Safety Instrumentation Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems, SIFs/SIL-rated devices.