Zipline Vacancies 2020 – Jobs in Ghana
At Zipline, Finance and Accounting are responsible for building a world-class global financial system. We need someone who is motivated by our mission to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. This person will be a key team member supporting the accounting and finance function and be adept at maintaining high-quality financial data. The person will possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Job Title: International Finance and Admin
We are looking for someone who…
- Holds a Finance or Accounting degree and is ACCA qualified (or is pursuing ACCA qualification) with a preference of 1 to 2 years of experience
- Has some experience in navigating a financial system and processes (preference is experience within a tech and manufacturing startup environment)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present to and engage with a wide range of audiences, including collaboration with other team members
- Multitasks prioritizes and manages their time effectively and independently
- Is ready to take on increasing responsibility for time and grow quickly
- Aspires to be a Chartered Accountant in the future and has a deep interest in IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Excels in working in a rapidly changing environment with stakeholders in various timezones and departments
In your role as International Finance and Admin, you will…
- Own all day-to-day accounting operations including: vendor invoice processing, bank and credit card reconciliation, cash reconciliation, mobile money reconciliation, review of employee expense reimbursement, etc.
- Interface regularly and directly with various teams, including US Finance Team
- Assist in the design and implementation of controls, processes, and policies
- Be the ultimate champion and guardian of Zipline’s culture internally and externally
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annually applicable tax reporting and return
- Assist with employee travel management assist in another ad-hoc project as guided by the US Finance Team
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.