The Integrated Automation Developer I applies skills with the support of the BI Manager and team members, to generate automated solutions to pursue the mission of the partnership and improve the efficiency of our resources, this includes the Shared Services and other parts of the organization. This role is an active participant in projects assigned by the manager, has basic understanding of the processes and may provide basic recommendations for improvement opportunities; also makes decisions only regarding its own workload and has low range of influence outside of his own team. Usually completed or about to complete studies in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development or similar.
Job Title: Integrated Automation Developer I (Shared Services)
Process Automation Solutions:
- Design the basic flows and functionalities of robotic solutions for simple repetitive processes.
- Maintain, improve or change solutions according to new requirements.
- Combine basic languages and tools to ensure maximized utilization of resources.
- Follow software development methodologies.
Data Collection Solutions:
- Design low complexity forms.
- Apply basic process maps analysis tools to draft solutions.
- Design basic workflows for notifications.
- Partner with Business Intelligence in all data collection solutions projects.
- Assist in the maintenance of forms and low complexity changes.
- Partners with Business Intelligence to design basic forms that collect information such as dates, drop downs, submits, attachments, etc.; with basic email notifications triggered by creation or changes in the forms.
- Document process maps of designed solutions and new processes.
- Use the templates required for proper documentation of automation projects.
- Document learnings, upgrades and best practices from using automation software.
- Apply basic Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology to the projects assigned.
- Assist with methodology applications in assigned projects.
- Provide basic recommendations for areas of opportunity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- First Degree in Computer Science or related Studies.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Basic
- InfoPath or PowerApps – Basic
- Excel (VBA) – Basic
- SharePoint – Basic
- English – B2