This new role is intended to support the operational delivery of the invoice processing service to WV Offices in Asia Pacific, East Africa, West Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Europe providing invoice services to assigned National Offices, overseeing the accurate and timely processing of invoices in Coupa. This person will also ensure all accounts payable transactions are processed within Service Level agreements and help monitor daily workload of team, addressing bottlenecks and ensuring invoices are booked accurately in the system.
Job Title: Procure to Pay Invoice Team Lead
- Take responsibility for operational management of invoice processing team in one of Shared Services sites.
- Perform day-to-day business including operational execution of invoice processing tasks and operational issue resolution.
- Responsible for service quality and KPIs of the respective invoice processing team.
- Act as first stage escalation for any customer issues; resolving and investigating queries as necessary.
- Assists Supply Chain to resolve purchase order and invoice exceptions.
- Takes a proactive role in working with a team on supplier invoice holds and resolving errors.
- Performs testing of new Coupa functionalities to support system upgrade.
- Helps identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation.
Supervisory Responsibility and Business Continuity:
- Conduct people management activities for invoice processing team.
- Train new staff, document and review processes with existing team members.
- Proactively work with other payments team leads from other sites to ensure business continuity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree (preferred fields of study – finance, accounting, or business management).
- Experience of delivering change in a customer facing and results-oriented environment.
- 3-4 years of P2P operations experience, managing a small team is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of procure-to-pay processes.
- Familiarity with accounting experience at World Vision or any NGOs.
- Customer service background.
- Lean six sigma greenbelt belt or at least working towards getting certified.
- Working with a global team requires a flexible work schedule. Meetings can occur from 5am until 11pm, depending on the time zones of the participants. These are rare and largely controllable, but some flexibility to accommodate others is necessary.
- Working from one of our shared service offices is desired and expected most of the time.