Wood Group Job Vacancy : HSE Field Supervisor – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Wood requires the services of HSE Field Supervisors on a 6-Month contract basis to be based in Ghana on Onshore / Offshore rotational basis. Only Ghanaian nationals will be considered.
- Demonstrate commitment and personal involvement in HSE
- Support the implementation of the company HSE Policy, its aims and objectives
- Champion HSE in all aspects of operational activities and support the Philosophy of zero harm to people or the environment
- Support the identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and development of the tools to manage and reduce these risks
- Update the company Risk Register
- Monitor construction and logistic operations and activities compliance with the company Minimum Safety standards, Project HSE plans, the company HSE IMS procedures, instructions and legislative requirements
- Technical Degree or University Diploma
- 7 years’ Oil and Gas industry experience
- 7 years’ construction industry experience
- 5 years’ of HSE practice experience
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is an added advantage
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (TapRooT) is an added advantage
- Fire safety course and First aid course
- Experienced in reviewing environmental regulations to assess impact on operations
- Knowledge of all aspects of environmental (air quality, water quality, protected species, natural resources, waste management, etc.) related to Oil and Gas exploration and production operation and local laws and regulations
- Required understanding and experience with the typical processes and tools necessary to accomplish environmental goals
- Strong experience and knowledge in the construction operations and processes
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.