Reporting to the Technical Head, the ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of working experience 5 of which should be in a similar role within the manufacturing industry. The candidate will be responsible for the electrical and instrumentation and control activities of the company. He/she must be organized, multitasker, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Lead Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- Supervise and coach to ensure efficiency in all E&I duties (Procedures and standards).
- Prepare specifications for purchasing of E&I materials and equipment.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all E&I activities.
- Ensure the safety of equipment and E&I staff within the Plant.
- Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations or recommendations by Wilmar Technical head
- Develop budget, labor, materials and construction cost of E&I installations.
·Knowledge on GA, Fanuc, PLC Programming
·Automation/ Programming/ SCADA modification
·Experience with handling High-medium Voltage installations
·Experience leading a large team in an FMCG environment.
·Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams
·Strong leadership Skills
Education and Experience:
·Minimum First Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Masters will be an added advantage
·Minimum of 10years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
·Minimum of 7years in electrical and instrumentation design and engineering.
·Minimum 5 years in a managerial/ supervisory role
·Proficient in SAP and various MS Office applications
How To Apply
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to [email protected] with “ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION LEAD ENGINEER)”, as subject. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.