Job Title: Juice and Salad Bar Supervisor
The Terms of Reference are as follows:
Have basic computer, good communications and customer service, reading ability, culinary foundation and understanding, interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
· Contribute to wastage management by sorting through useable produce and products before disposal
· Possess the needed knowledge and ability to mix and match produce and products into salads or juices that meet customer requirements
· Contribute to grilling of proteins for salads and preparation of salad dressings
· Assist customers with information on choice of salads, juices and smoothies
· Wait on customers at the juice and salad bar.
· Serve juice and salad with optimum speed and efficiency
· Prepare standard juices every morning to serve to customers
· Clean Bar and equipment used at the bar.
· Organize salad bar after it has visited by customers.
· Organise and cut fruits and vegetable so that they will available for preparation when needed
HND In Hospitality or Tourism Management
A Minimum Certificate in Catering
Must Know How to Prepare Different Variety of Salads and Fresh Juices
Experience in Same Role is an Added Advantage.