The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Job Title: Drivers
• Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
• Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
• Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
• Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
• Prepare and submitting vehicle monitoring reports.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of BECE with Grade six (6) in five (5) subjects and must possess Proficiency in NVTI mechanical related field and a Valid Driving Licence ‘C’.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Demonstrate defensive driving skills.
• Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
• Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
• Accountable, responsible and punctual.
• A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
• Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
• High sense of integrity.
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Closing Date : 14 August, 2020