The head of the Property Acquisition will report to the managing director.
A property acquisition manager oversees the acquisition activities of the company. Their role involves finding and researching prospective property acquisition deals, negotiating the terms and contracts, implementing, and finalizing the acquisition deal.
Job Title: Head of Property Aquisition
- Negotiate contract terms in order to get the best deals for property233 while also making sure it is beneficial to our clients.
- Review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Set, monitor, and maintain reports for the company
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Create long term rent collection strategies to aid in the decision-making process as it relates to acquisitions.
- Any other duties assigned by the managing director.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational skills
Closing Date : 10 August, 2020