We are an employment technology company that leverages on the power of efficient technologies to hunt for unique tech-savvy talents for our employers globally using our available job board with the integration of an Applicant Tracking System and other job aggregators. Wekplace currently operates in Accra – Ghana, and Kigali – Rwanda.
Job Title: Client Relations Associate
We are looking for an earnest Relationship Executive to initiate and nurture steady, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. As a Relationship Executive, you should maintain contact with clients, work to understand their needs, and then advise them on which of our offerings could best support their objectives. You should also make use of CRM software to document your progress, which ought to be accessible to pertinent internal divisions.
To be successful as a Relationship Executive, you should ensure alignment between our organization’s objectives and each client’s needs. Ultimately, an indispensable Relationship Executive will take ownership of their work, including their role in promoting clients’ interests.
Relationship Executive Responsibilities:
- Meeting with potential clients to gauge the utility and viability of prospective working relationships.
- Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain our company’s presence.
- Repairing disengaged or fractured relationships.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client’s requirements.
- Identifying a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client.
- Proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients.
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Settling clients’ concerns in a swift and professional manner.
- Harnessing internal relationships to better address clients’ needs and to maximize our profits.
Job Level: Entry Level
Salary Range: GHS1000.00 – GHS1500.00
Company Type: Local organization
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Communication, or a similar discipline.
- Prior experience as a Relationship Executive, ideally in a similar organization.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with CRM software and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of effective sales and negotiation tactics.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Ability to forge profound working relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.