WEC recently invested in a Brand new 6,000 sq. meter workshop on a 65,000 sq. meter fabrication yard. The workshop is fully equipped with the latest CNC technology machines to increase its production capacities and get more market shares with our Clients.
Production machines installed include a CNC Rolling Machine.
WEC is now looking for an experienced CNC Rolling Machine Operator for the new workshop.
Job Title: CNC Rolling Machine Operator
The Machine Operator is responsible to run the machines he has been allocated to perform the production in terms of quality, quantity, and planning.
- Know the functions of the machines. (training will be provided)
- Able to read the CNC programs and modify them under Production manager monitoring.
- Check all aspects of his machines at the beginning of a shift.
- Clean and maintain the machines at the end of the shift.
- Report any anomalies to the Production manager.
- Check dimensions of materials to be machined before setting it into the machines
- Must speak English fluently.
- Must have at least 1 to 10 years of experience in CNC production lines and preferably for the oil & gas or Structure industry.
- Must have a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or production engineering.
- Must be in good health to work in a workshop.
Don’t Keep! Share: