Warehouse Controller at Guinness – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Job Description :
- Execute Distribution Requirements Plan – Ensure adherence to the DRP as prepared by the Warehouse Manager, receive goods in the warehouse to maximise utilisation of space (warehouse and offloading docks).
- Inventory Management & Quality Control (as specified….Finished Goods, Raw & Pack Material).Prepare and share inventory levels, stock aging, and SLOBs reports.
- Inventory reconciliations– Reconcile receipts (System Vs Physical), explain variances, and ensure 100% adherence to warehouse and yard schedules.
- Warehouse set-up – Ensure warehouse (owned or leased) meets Diageo HSE standards, Optimise lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration.
- COE – Lead, motivate and improve 3PL warehouse staff & Non direct reports to deliver the COE requirements.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to uphold Standards – The role holder will be expected to embrace the EISC Standards, apply them effectively in their role and adhere to them at all times.
- Lack of understanding of Performance Management – The role holder will understand the importance of tiered performance management, identifying critical KPIs and required practices on a shift, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis with the ability to bring suppliers on the same journey.
- Inability to drive Continuous Improvement – the role holder will be expected to be flexible and embrace change, continually looking for ways to improve everything they do. They will use various continuous improvement tools and techniques to solve problems.
- Inability to communicate effectively: the role holder will be working with teams on site and remote, teams that report and do not report to him/her.