VTF Programme Job Vacancy : Administrative Assistant – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Vocational Training for Females (VTF) Programme is a nonprofit organization committed to promoting Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and employment of the youth for sustainable livelihood.
The Organization is currently running a 3-year project with the title ‘’Supporting the development of the TVET sector through advocacy, capacity building, and enhancing employment opportunities of the youth’’. The office of VTF is located in Accra and seeks for a well-motivated individual for the position of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial and office management support for the effective implementation of the project objectives
- Attend to correspondence, emails, faxes
- Manage office diary calendar and appointments
- Ensure that all books,( visitors, attendance, vehicle, equipment ) are well kept
- Receive and direct office calls
- Assist in arranging conferences, meetings, special events
- Assist in the filing and managing database of the programme
- Support in the documentation of all reports and other clerical duties
- Write minutes of meetings
- Ensure the provision of logistics, materials for smooth operations
- Perform basic book keeping duties
- Ensure work environment and amenities are in good order
Required Skills or Experience
- Professional Certificate in Secretary ship or a Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Good organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent word processing skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers and other applications
- Ability to multitask
- Interested persons should apply with cover letter and CV to the Email: [email protected]
- Closing date, 4th February, 2019.
Please be advised that only shortlisted persons would be contacted.