Voucher Examiner at USAID Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Voucher Examiner.
• This position is located in the Regional Financial Management Office (RENO), Payment Section in USAID West Africa Mission.
• Incumbent is responsible for performing a full range of examining, analysis and processing payments for a variety of complex vouchers.
• The primary purpose of this position is to: examine and process vouchers and invoices from multi-million dollar, long-term technical assistance contractors and grantees, both direct and host country, for USAID project and non-project activities and administrative operations, recommending for payment or indicating required clarification or justification; and to control and monitor payment requests and disbursements for USAID project and non-project activities and administrative operations to which assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Prior Work Experience:
• Completion of Secondary Schooling, and an additional two years of post-secondary study in Business Administration Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management.
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, financial management or a closely related field is required.
• Fluent (level 4) in English language, both written and oral is required.
• Proficiency will be tested.
Market Value: GHC 64,597.00 – 96,893.00, equivalent to FSN-08 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the US Embassy Ghana Local Compensation Plan.
Note: The US Mission does not accept faxed or paper applications for open positions.
The position is open to Cooperative Country Nationals (an individual who is a Ghanaian citizen — or a non-Ghanaian citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in Ghana. All applicants must provide proof of eligible citizenship in their application. Non-Ghanaian citizens must attach copies of their permanent residency permit to their application to be eligible for consideration.
No relocation expenses are provided to the job location, Accra-Ghana. If transportation to Accra is required, it will be the employee’s responsibility. Failure to provide the stated requirements will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit applications via email to:
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant’s professional life, relevant certificates, and a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf.
Closing Date: 10 December, 2019
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!