Voltic (GH) Limited, being the manufacturer of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, has now expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies has an exciting job offer for Engineering Stores Controller.
The role reports to the Packaging Engineer. The job holder will be responsible for managing local purchase requests in collaboration with the sourcing and category management organization and guarantees efficient contracts implementation and acceptance on site, related to one or several sites.
Job Title: Engineering Stores Controller
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage local purchase requisitions according to defined strategies and frameworks (mainly for indirect categories)
• Execute local, low value purchase requisitions
• Close/change/modify purchase orders related to spot buys
• Act as the single point of contact for the Procurement function at a site or country
• Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Category Managers and users
• Support strategic sourcing initiatives
Skills, Experience & Education
• Min – HND in Purchasing and Supply
• Ideal – Preferably Degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management/graduate with economic/technically oriented degree.
• More than 2-3 years general business experience, broad background across different business functions, preferably in Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization; basic experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting area is necessary. Experience in purchase orders administration only is not fully sufficient.