Volta Presentation is an agro-processing company devoted to producing superfoods and herbs for a high-value market using environmentally sustainable methods and strict quality control measures.
Through the establishment of extensive distribution networks across Ghana, we have worked our way to becoming the trusted brand behind the success of some of the most innovative food and beverage companies in Ghana.
Our Accountant will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
Job Title: Accountant
- Maintaining accounting records for various operations of the company and related entities.
- Managing budget and financial forecasts
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly/periodic financial statements
- Establishing and implementing controls for all sectors of business through policies and procedures
- Improving efficiencies/risks and reducing costs across the business
- Cashflow management
- Debt management and collection
- Performing ongoing analyses of product profitability and assist with product rationalization exercises
- Identify gaps in accounting procedures and controls and assisting in improving them for increased efficiency and enhanced control.
- Assisting with business analysis to determine costs & price on all sales and business development deals
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law, financial regulations, and filings
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in FMCG, Agribusiness, or manufacturing is an advantage
Closing Date : 1 Nov, 2020