Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region. he/She will be responsible for delivering zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.The role is based in Western Rural comprising of the following towns Tarkwa, Bogoso, Prestea, Abosso, Damang, Atieku and Simpa
Responsibilities and Experience
• Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region.
• Responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
• Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region.
• Ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met working with freelancers and retailers.
• Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions.
• Responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
• Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
• 3 or more years of experience sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields
• FMCG or Telecommunication Sales experience is an added advantage
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions
Closing Date : 6 August, 2020