Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Job Title: Deployment Support Manager
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
To manage the end-to-end delivery of radio base stations nationwide, set and implement policies, standards and governance on a local and industry level related to cell site roll out
Responsibilities and Experience
Deployment Programme Delivery
End to end ownership of the Programme of Work for the Nationwide Site Rollout involving planning, budgeting, design, through to implementation, commissioning and Handing over.
Design and Construction Standards
Develop and police all design and construction standards, network deployment guidelines for all network deployment activities to ensure the most effective network deployment.
Negotiate agreements with other selected operators to enable greater site sharing opportunities, minimising the cost of deployment and increasing speed to market benefits.
Commercial Support and Cost Control
Ensure cost control and contract support across all Networks key contracts and continually innovate and develop the deployment partner relationships and processes to ensure an on-going reduction in the cost of network deployment
Define processes and measures with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to the Group Policies on Health and Safety, ICNIRP and Responsible Network Deployment
Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in Civil Engineering, or Land Economy or related field
• At least 10 years experienced in site roll out with working knowledge of Site Design, Site Build, Permitting and Cost Control
• Have experience in the management of professional technical and multi-disciplined teams and demonstrable strong leadership skills
• Professional qualification in Project Management Application (PMP, Prince 2 etc)
• Excellent working knowledge of Local regulatory and International Standards in Telecommunications
• Good understanding of the Radio Access Networks Rollout process and Health and Safety
Closing Date : 6th June, 2020