Job Title: SME & SOHO Regional Sales Mgr – Ashanti/BA
- Recruit and Manage Mobile, FBB and Fixed Voice and Data Sales teams (Sales contractors and Freelancers) in the SME and SOHO space in VBS in assigned regions.
- Planning and Executing sales activities for SOHOs, SMEs, Gated Communities and Commercial buildings and establishments, meeting Vodafone Business objectives whilst mitigating risk.
- Leading the SME and SOHO sales teams to achieve sales and varied commercial targets.
- Coordinate all sales operations related activities in assigned regions and guide sales team on-the-ground day-to-day activities.
- Share market/trade insights with management team to aide decision making.
- Input into product development, POC process and Go-to-Market deployment.
- Report to Head of SME & SOHO on activities of sales team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to offer a clear direction for the SME and SOHO teams in the mobile, FBB, Fixed Voice and Data space.
Duties and Responsibilities
Impact on the business
- Assist and advise key stakeholders (i.e. COPs, CBU, FCoE, etc) on the structure and development of commercial strategies in order to maximise business profitability across complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning all types and forms of SME and SOHO customers.
- Develop and drive indirect channel strategic plan
- Develop route to market strategy and extract value from existing corporate relationship
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Attend customer visits and coordinate sales team negotiations in line with business principles.
- Ensure customers are served on time in line with BAU with internal and external stakeholders.
Leadership and teamwork
- Provide thought leadership in how sales activities may be structured to both internal and external customers in order to drive incremental profitability for VBS – SME in Vodafone.
Innovation and change
- Development of internal tools and processes to support the evolution of FBB and Fixed Voice in Vodafone Enterprise and the changing requirements from our SME customers.
Knowledge And Experience
- Use competitor and industry analysis and insights to develop various sales approach to help differentiate Vodafone from its competitors thereby driving increased market share, revenue and profitability.
- Work closely with SME & SOHO teams, CBU, Finance and the wider VBS team with a specific focus on supporting the sales and service teams.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree preferably Salaes and Marketing, Telecom/Business Management/B.Com
- Postgraduate business qualification
- Must have 7+ years of Sales experience out of which 2-5 years must be in relevant mid-management level.
- Proven sales experience Telecoms/ IT related service experience in SME and SOHO Spaces is essential.
- Must be willing to relocate to Ashanti/BA region or Must be already working in this region
- Fixed Broadband, Fixed Lines and Mobile Solutions sales experience.
- Proven experience in customer-facing environment.
- Computer Literate (Excel and Power-point) Essential