VIVO Energy Job Vacancy : Food Services Category Supervisor – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
This role is fully accountable to launch the opening of new Food Offers and manage existing one, with the objective of maximizing Convenience Retail (CR) profitability and delivering the CR bottom line for the country. Food offers include alliances with both local/regional partners and in house formats.
- Define and develop strategic category plans for food offers;
- Monitor market/consumer and competitor behaviour, propose and develop alternative responses with regard to food offers;
- Optimise and qualitatively enhance portfolio of food partners to maximize value to consumers, retailers and Vivo Energy;
- Management and coordination of all and any food project related initiatives such as new outlet launch and refurbishments
- Ensure local compliance to Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards, especially regarding food handling procedures, shelf life specifications, storage, handling and care of product
- Work with partners to develop, publish and implement both Training and Operations manuals for all new and existing food outlets
- Development of in house food concepts in Refresh and Core formats
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Food Services is essential
- People management and strong project management skills
- Tertiary education in Food & Beverage Management/Purchasing/Retail/Marketing/Financial Management is desirable
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of food operations and franchise management
- Strong project management skills and track record in delivering results through others
- Knowledge of market trends and competitor analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of partner negotiations and trading terms
- Knowledge of financial planning
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, in one document to email [email protected] not later than 4th February 2019. Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.