VF Cash Network Architect Engineer at Vodafone – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- IP/MPLS Architecture and Planning of International IP Networks supporting OpCo and MPS Internet and Private VPN layer 2/3 Services
- To understand and document the essential components of core networks provided by Vodafone Group and Vodacom Group between our Vodafone Cash OPCO’s, and their associated change control processes and SLA’s.
- To understand and document the essential components of the local market networks in our Vodafone Cash Opco’s and their associated change control processes and SLA’s.
- To use the above to be able to design end to end network changes in order to support the creation of new application services.
- To be able to effect network changes either hands on, through change process or by directing others .
- To be able to test and sign off network changes performed for projects.
- To understand network availability and performance monitoring and ensure that best practice is applied in these areas to ensure the continuity and safety of Vodafone Cash services
- To understand network security including VPNs, certificates and encryption mechanisms and how they can be applied for safe communication of data.
- To identify areas where security or other attributes could be improved and use exception and risk logs to track their improvements
- Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning
- Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service introduction and provisioning
- Fulfill the configuration plan for configuration request
- Vendor Management
- Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Telecommunications / Computer Science/ or related fields
- 5 or more years of Technical experience on networking components in terms of architecture, design and implementation testing
- A certification in CCIE (or equivalent)
- Deep knowledge of Internet and IP/MPLS Network technology. Specifically, Broad and deep technical knowledge of the following as a minimum:
MPLS (LDP, RSVP, fast re-route, Segment Routing), BGP, ISIS, OSPF, Ethernet (inc. QoS & OAM), L2 & L3 VPNs IP-QoS, BNGs, IP Multicast, PPP, L2TP, 3rd Party Ethernet & broadband access products, MEF services (E-LAN, E-tree , E-Line.), Internet peering & transit, RIPE, IPv6 and NFV.
- Architectutural skillset in IP/MPLS technologies and services.
- Knowledge in Mobile Money technologies will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
- Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc