Job Title: Audit Senior
• The audit Senior is responsible for applying technical skills to carry out audit tasks under the supervision of audit managers.
• He/She must be able to display knowledge of audit imperatives, application of IFRS, ISAs and other audit applications.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum second class division)
• Be a qualified member of ICAG or ACCA
• Have a minimum of 3 years practice experience
• Have ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality as role involves dealing with client information
• Have basic knowledge of IFRS, ISAs and other audit applications
• Be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software programme
• Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Strong analytical, technical and research skills
• Be proactive and forward thinking and
• Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to:
[email protected] with position being applied for as the subject.
Closing Date: 19 March, 2021