UPS Accra Recruiting Now
UPSA is a progressive public institution that provides both academic and professional higher education in Ghana.
With 50 years of experience, UPSA is reputed as the oldest human resource development institution in professional Accountancy and Management in Ghana, with many of its graduates in key leadership positions in Ghana and elsewhere.
With a growing student population of nearly 12,000, UPSA recently attained full accreditation status from the internationally renowned Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP) for its rigorous academic programmes.
Job Title: Professors
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment into various teaching positions in the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).
Faculty of Appointments:
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Relations Management
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Successful candidates will be required to teach courses at the professional, undergraduate and postgraduate levels; supervise graduate and undergraduate research and project work/dissertations, and offer academic counselling to students.
- In addition, candidates will be required to contribute regularly to knowledge in their field by publishing in refereed journals or with reputable publishing houses.
- Serving the Faculty and the Departments in multiple ways, including committee work will be required.
Areas of Specialization:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Environmental Management
- Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- Business Policy and Strategy
Required Skills or Experience
- Candidates must possess Ph.D in the relevant areas of specialization.
- In addition, they must have considerable number of years of teaching/research experience at a University or a comparableinstitution with not less than twenty (20) refereed publications since appointment as lecturer.
How to ApplyCandidates who meet the above criteria may download application forms for Teaching/Research Posts (UPSA Form 1A) from the University’s website at www.upsa.edu.gh.
Completed application forms together with copies of academic certificates, transcripts and detailed curriculum vitae should be forwarded to:
University of Professional Studies,
P. O. Box LG 149 Legon