At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
About the Role!
To deliver month-on-month secondary sales targets & drive availability, visibility, accessibility in identified channels
- Secondary Sales target achievement
- Availability of skus in identified channels
- Visibility of skus within POS
- Coverage Expansion
- Supervision of secondary sales force
- Minimum of 1st Degree in Social Sciences/ Sciences/Business Administration
- Minimum of 5years experience in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of the Greater Accra, Eastern, Volta, Central & Western regions.
- An independent, hands-on individual who works with minimal supervision.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020