University of Mines and Technology vacancies 2020
Applications are from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following position as Head, University Security Services at the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa
Job Title: Head, University Security Services
University Security Services
The Person shall be the Head of the University’s Security Services and shall be responsible for the following:
• Implement strategic security plans of the University;
• Supervise the Security Services and ensure the security and safety of life and property on campus; • Policing, investigations and intelligence gathering;
• Liaise with the appropriate officers of the University, the Police and other Security Agencies on matters bordering on the security of the University; and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• The Appointment, which is a Senior Member status, shall be on full-time basis.
• Conditions or service are as applicable in Government Subvented Universities of Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
The prospective Candidate must be:
• A Security officer of the rank of Major in the Ghana Armed Forces/other analogous Security Organisations;
• Duty-conscious and have the capacity to manage crisis situations;
• Sober won maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement;
• A good communicator with good inter-personal skills; and,
• A Member or Security/Law Enforcement Association/Agency would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who qualify for the position may download the Application Form below. The completed application form, together with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational and relevant professional certificates should reach the Registrar All correspondence should be addressed to: The Registrar University of Mines and Technology P O Box 237 Tarkwa, Ghana. Or Call us on: +233-312320324 / 20280
Closing Date: 28 February, 2020