University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd seeks to recruit a hardworking, team player for the position of
Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR.
Key Responsibilities and Task:
• Ensure organisation complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
• Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
• Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
• Prepare reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
• Present summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
• Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing costs
• Make recommendations on the best ways for a company to reduce waste
• Assesses best financial practices for the organisation and make relevant, informed suggestions
• Keep up to date on audit procedures and regulations.
• Develop audit plans and performs initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
• Evaluate audit findings; prepare and present the results of audit work and recommendations to management.
• Any other business assigned by the Board of Directors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Chartered Accountant with Auditing experience
• Good attention to detail
• Good organisation and time-keeping skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate risk, plus implement solutions
• Excellent reporting skills
• Ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines
• Ability to think objectively
• Spreadsheet software skills to quantify and illustrate routine financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
• Ability to analyse processes and make recommendations for improvements.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants are to submit an application letter, current CV and copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected]