Union Savings and Loans Recruiting in Ghana
UNION Savings and Loans Ltd, one of the oldest savings and loans companies in Ghana and is positioning itself to be among the three (3) top savings and loans companies by 2015 and a dominant universal bank by 2017.
Our mission is to provide rapid and suitable deposit, transaction, and lending services to individuals and businesses through high quality and satisfied employees, and modern technology.
Job Title: Branch Manager
The branch manager bears full responsibility for his/her branch. He/she is the team leader of branch management and a member of Union’s management team and therefore ensures that institutional business philosophies, business model, and core values are fully implemented in his/her branch. Specific broad responsibilities include:
• Staff Management and Development.
• Business Planning and Business Development in line with approved business plan
• Customer Care and Relationship Management
• Compliance, Security and Controls
• Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness.
• Logistics, Facilities and Cost Management.
• Loan Portfolio Quality.
• Operational Risk Management
Qualification Required and Experience
• Results oriented and performance driven
• Experience in a high performing bank, deposit banking or non-bank financial institution
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and presentation abilities.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
• High degree of social competence and emotional maturity
• Strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
• Professional and ethical when dealing with confidential information.
• Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure and limited time frames.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit a detailed CV together with names and contact details of at least two referees by Friday, January 31, 2014. All applications should be sent to :
The “subject” to the mail MUST read “Branch Manager Job”.
Closing Date: 31 January, 2014