Job Title: Communication, Channel & Media (CCM) Lead
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To maximise the returns Unilever makes in brand communication through:
- Optimising channel agency management structure and resource.
- Identifying and putting in place best practise communication channel management.
- Driving innovation.
- Developing Communication Channels expertise via effective learning management.
- Developing and strengthening internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Channel Agency Management
- Ensure Ghana has a leading-edge media channel agency partner with an appropriate structure and sufficient resource to effectively manage Unilever’s communication investment.
- Agree on agency fees and financial incentives.
- Agree on agency’s annual performance targets, continually monitor and evaluate performance.
- Lead statutory channel agency reviews with local Marketing Director.
Communication Channel Planning
- Ensure the effective implementation of communication planning.
- Stimulate and guide the development of a leading edge CCM toolkit.
Corporate Channel Negotiations
- Stimulate and guide the development of specific strategies and techniques to raise the companies’ buying performance.
- Continually review Channel agency buying performance via ongoing review of performance delivery versus set annual objectives.
- Instigate corporate buying evaluation via an independent audit where available.
- Minimum of three (3) to six (6) years relevant experience in Media and Advertising/Publicity.
- Business Management and brand development experience will be an added advantage.
- Public Relations/Communications management exposure is a must