Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy : Safety Officers – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Underground Mining Alliance is seeking to recruit Safety Officers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Will provide site with safety advice, coordination and various administrative support
• Support the EHS&T Manager in ensuring UMA’s safety values and culture is effectively promoted and adopted across the operation
• Guide employees on best work practices and safe work processes
• Apply your underground mining experiences in administering and applying policies and procedures
• Provide onsite inductions to employees and contractors ensuring they are complaint
If you have the required qualifications and experience, certificate of competency issued by the inspectorate division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana and wish to express your interest, please send an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and qualifications along with a covering letter confirming the role you wish to apply for to:
Closing Date: 04 February, 2019