Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support in relation to cash management, system/data maintenance and general administration in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Reporting to the CEO, the Administrator is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support in relation to cash management, system/data maintenance and general administration in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Job Title: Automotive Garage Administrator
Key activities will include:
- Ensure all monies received (cash, cheques, cards etc.) are processed promptly and securely in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Send credit accounts credit notes to customers in agreed timescales
- Ensure all outstanding cash debt is followed up and managed in line with UB procedures
- Maintain a systematic filing system for the easy retrieval of documentation and information
- Produce regular weekly/monthly reports as required by the UB Garage
- Manage stationery, office supplies, and opening/processing of post
- Provide admin support to the team
- Where applicable, set up and maintain employee records and payroll Customer
- Professionally respond to and deal with customer communication to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all members of UB Garage team to provide excellent customer service
- Liaise effectively with customers, and other key stakeholders
- Administer the accurate upkeep of customer database records (Check list) Systems and processes
- Support the business to achieve high levels of process efficiency and cost control
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems
Qualification and Requirements
- Technical diploma in Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- 3 – 5 years of related Electric Vehicle automotive industry experience.
- Understanding of the basic financial and marketing techniques used to evaluate projects/products/markets.
- Business development history with an ability to engage in technical discussions with customers/partners regarding product and application uses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CV’s to [email protected]