Tullow Oil Ghana 2019 Vacancies
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries. Our focus is on finding and monetising oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests Ghana and was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator. First oil was achieved in November 2010 and has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN field where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016.
There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here Ghana BU
Job Title: Graduate Petroleum Engineer
Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is seeking to hire a Graduate Petroleum Engineer based in Accra who will be responsible for providing day to day reservoir engineering support to the Business Unit (BU) assets while working with a team leader on fundamental petroleum engineering analyses for producing assets to present results internally including:
- Delivering analytical and simulation evaluations on producing assets in the BU and any other discoveries made where Tullow is operator and/or JV partner;
- Making input into RE data requirements for data gathering programs or laboratory analysis where appropriate;
- Expanding understanding through multidisciplinary work; with geoscientists, drilling, facilities and commercial;
- Supporting the BU through the generation of field production profiles for a range of development scenarios and their related reserve levels. This is key for Tullow assessment of assets value and the related corporate bookings of reserves.
You will ideally be a Petroleum Engineering Graduate who is a familiar with typical upstream software such as Kappa, PTEX suite, Eclipse suite and Petrel. You will also be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Strong desire to learn and apply new concepts and skills quickly.
- Highly driven and able to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion.
- Focused and able to react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Proactive and able to take initiative to resolve issues.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
A performance-driven culture that generates results
A commitment to your personal and professional development
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Role Closes: January 31, 2019