Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019
TFHO is a local Social Marketing Organisation that promotes healthier lives by providing quality health commodities.
TFHO currently focuses on socially marketed family planning commodities, Water Sanitation, and Hygiene commodities, as well as Maternal and Child Health commodities.
Job Title: Zonal Sales Coordinator
Core duties include the following:
- Responsible for merchandising activities, product availability and visibility in assigned territories
- Achieve volume budgets based on sales/distribution model and market potential
- Provide support for sales team focusing on sales and distribution
- Coordinate and supervise distribution, demand creation, and SBCC interventions in respective zones with support from the technical leads.
- Maintain and Strengthen client relationship with the business
- Track and report on lead generation and campaigns
- Produce periodic reports on all TFHO’s marketing, sales and distribution efforts in the assigned territories
- Assist in the preparation and organizing promotional events within sales territories
- Take lead in organizing sales activations to support sales
- Identify channel gaps and develop strategies to fill them
- Build and maintain healthy pipeline of client and business partners
- Ordering and ensuring the delivery of goods to clients
- Drive territory activity that creates new business wins and pipeline adds at meeting or exceeding established territory and organizational sales and distribution goals
- Travel on a regular basis to meet customers face-to-face
- Collaborate with Research, Monitoring and Evaluation team in market surveys
- Adherence to ethical business practices as per country standards and TFHO’s standard practice is of utmost importance and expected of the role at all times.
Other duties may be assigned from time to time. The role must also be ready to work outside specified normal work hours but within permissible time when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, execute and pay attention to details
- Good communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments is essential
- Business development skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and stressful conditions
- Ability to work remotely with less supervision
- Understands basic sales administration processes
- Hands-on experience using MS excel, and Ppt for presentations
- Be a person of high integrity and honesty
- Ability to drive over long distance
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
Must possess one of the following:
- A good first degree from a recognized institution in a business field preferably Sales/Marketing.
- Persons with Pharmacy background with over three (3) years relevant experience
- Diplomas or its equivalent with over five (5) years of relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply below
If you have any queries, please e-mail [email protected] or call 0302766990 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team