Total Family Health Organisation Jobs 2019
TFHO is a local Social Marketing Organisation that promotes healthier lives by providing quality health commodities.
TFHO currently focuses on socially marketed family planning commodities, Water Sanitation and Hygiene commodities, as well Maternal and Child Health commodities.
Job Title: On-Call Drivers
The On-Call Driver will support TFHO programmatic activities. He/She will provide safe and responsible driving of all office vehicles, properly maintain them, perform office errands and assist with other office services.
The position is based in Ghana
Number of On-Call Drivers required: 3
- Drives vehicles for official travels and business, to meeting and field activities.
- Performs airport pick-up duties
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external staff and guests
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Ghana
- Ensure the safe driving practice are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure that assigned vehicles is compliant with minimum operating standards and meets vehicle policy requirements
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in good condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular / day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water level, battery, brakes, tires, and so on.
- Perform minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance and ensure maintenance are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specification.
- Ensure safety and custody of the vehicle, including tools.
- Ensure availability of all required documents / supplies including vehicle insurance, registration, logs, map of the city / country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed
- Maintain records for vehicles, logs official trips, records daily mileage, records the use of fuel and keeps record of consumption.
- Keeps track of insurance and other tax formalities
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of correspondence, delivery goods, carrying parcels, packages, and arranges to pay office telephone and other bills required.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum qualification: Senior High School Certificate
- 3-5 years’ experience in driving
- Familiar with DVLA road signs
- Experience driving with a USAID funded project
- Must have good communication and written skills.
- Ability to type using word and excel
- Ability to operate android phones
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply below
If you have any queries, please e-mail [email protected] or call 0302766990 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team