The Aurum Institute Ghana is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems. We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
Job Title: Country Director
The Country Director serves as primary in-country representative, directs the technical implementation, people management and supervises office operations of Aurum program in Ghana. S/he oversees the management of the Accra office. In conjunction with Aurum/HQ, ensures compliance with Aurum and donor rules and regulations. Recommends policies, controls and procedures to guide performance and leads project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, International Development or other relevant field; medical, nursing or other relevant degree.
• Research experience is desired.
• 10+ years of senior-level management experience of projects and programs in health systems strengthening, TB-HIV/AIDS, prevention, care and treatment, human resources for health, integrated health service delivery, and/or human capacity development in developing countries and complex cultural settings
• Prior experience managing several professionals while representing a range of technical expertise and working in multiple locations across a large geographic area
• Required experience in leading public health programs funded through grants and contracts
• Experience working on UN, USG, GFATM, and/or other donor-funded TB/HIV/AIDS projects or programs in Africa
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 11 November, 2020