The overall purpose of Senior Sales & Business Development Executive is to meet and exceed sales targets and business goals by bringing our client’s company’s tools and services to clients and partners around the world. The role involves building a deep understanding of the company’s technologies, products, services, and potential tools, translating these to ﬁt the needs of a wide range of organizations (including but not limited to Local agribusinesses, Global Traders and Manufactures, Food Brands, Cooperatives/ Farmer groups, NGOs, Donors, Government institutions) working to improve the livelihoods of farmers and help create lasting proﬁt for farmers everywhere. You will be evaluated based on partnerships initiated and managed successfully, and sales closed. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a team player, has strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills and a deep understanding of global supply food systems, agricultural digitalisation and business intelligence and insight services.
Job Title: Senior Manager Sales Business Development
- Generate sales leads, actively engage and manage a growing pipeline of potential partners (Local agribusinesses, Global Traders and Manufactures, Cooperatives/ Farmer groups, NGOs, Government institutions), prioritize and build strategic relationships with them based on needs and alignment to the company’s mission and business goals.
- Assess and convert MQLs with sales potentials from the Marketing team.
- Grow the company’s market share across Africa through ABM strategy, prospecting, cold calling, and networking within the global commodity trading/ sourcing, agricultural and nutrition security, and other relevant sectors with a primary focus on countries in West Africa.
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing customers and partners.
- Consultative sales and account management of new and existing partner base
- Meet and exceed sales quota targets and goals for Ivory Coast and other countries.
- Become fully conversant on Corporate and Farmer Services operations, historical and current, to be able to advise and recommend to partner best strategies for the partnership in order to achieve sales target and business goals.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an appropriate ﬁeld of study.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the business community, industry players in agriculture, customers, and colleagues.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Writing and presentation skills; especially budget and proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes and adapt quickly.
- Proven experience in client prospecting, negotiation, closing, client relationships and meeting sales goals.
- Advanced use in productivity tools and Sales CRM such as Pipedrive.
How To Apply
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]ﬁce.com