Our Client an International Manufacturing Company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Financial Reporting Manager to support their operations.
Job Title: Financial Reporting Manager
The successful candidate`s core duty is to lead the reporting team devoted to Reporting for the Group, ensure service quality, get involved in key validations in Reporting routines, and resolve issues. Propose an innovative solution on the preparation and presentation of Reports for consideration. Report to line Manager, consult, and escalate critical matters with him.
· Lead Reporting section of the business, organize tasks and distribute workload within the work team and support business Manager in goals setting, KPI monitoring and preemptive/corrective actions.
· Control and supervise team members, and ensure SLA compliance and foster continuous improvement in the Reporting process.
· Support and coordinate with Local teams and Corporate for Reporting analysis.
· Monitoring of overall operating activities undertaken by the Reporting Team
· Lead and develop a highly trained, motivated and efficient team with a strong customer focus
· Develop and maintain strong partnerships with relevant business units, functional areas and other defined stakeholders
· Lead and execute complex data related analytical projects to drive business decisions and efficiencies
· Responsible for the quality and completeness of varied reports by performing and overseeing the auditing of data
· Manage scheduled and needs of the various Business Units
· Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of internal and external state report deliverables
· Strong focus on automating the reporting process and business monitoring
· Good knowledge in business process management and problem solving methodologies
· Create reporting templates, dashboards, etc. using source data to provide visualization to the end user
· Manage integration and refresh cycles that meet the users’ needs, with emphasis during the close and forecast cycles
· Lead, drive and refine systems where needed to support existing and new reporting requirements while maintaining reporting continuity with minimal disruptions
· Anticipate executive management reporting needs, and deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
· Support the migration of manual reporting to new automated solutions where relevant
· Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
· Ad hoc modeling, analysis and reporting, as required
· Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Data Science Management.
· Hands on experience in a Financial Reporting role for a multinational company
· 3-4 years of progressive work Experience in controlling (managerial accounting & decision support)
· Ability to work to deadlines and to manage heavy workload;
· Demonstrated ability to conduct computer-based data analysis using Corporate Data Analysis Tools.
· Being able to provide relevant insights from data analysis to help in business decisions (Data Analytics)
· Fluency in French language – required
· Communication: ability to interact and influence teams, internal clients, other areas of the Organization;
· A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Passion for Data, Business Intelligence and analytics to drive business value
· Sensitive to quality of information and information integrity
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, customer oriented (provide services to the different departments, Business Units and Corporate
· MIS experience in ERP (SAP & Epicor)
· Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence would be an advantage
How To Apply
To apply please send CV to [email protected]