Job Title: Surveyor
- Take measurements on site; Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Analyse survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Ability to use dedicated software
- Preparing work plans; organising, planning, and prioritising work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise, and accomplish your work.
- Fresh graduate preferred*