We are looking to hire a dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed as a Communications Officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor’s Degree with experience as a Communications Officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
Job Title: Communications Officer
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, website and social media content, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of social media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications and Digital Marketing role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Must have full understanding of all social media platforms and experience in executing paid social media campaigns.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing.
- Incredible attention to detail
How To Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]