Submit Your CV – Ongoing Recruitment at Standard Bank, Halliburton & Farmerline – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
1. Mechanic Technician III at Halliburton
Under general supervision, maintains and repairs a variety of equipment including diesel engines, heavy trucks, pumping equipment and other oil field related equipment. Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO’s, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment. Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner
2. Office Administrative Assistant at Farmerline Limited
- At least a HND certificate
Competencies and Skills required:
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication
- Managing diverse relationships
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
3. Origination Manager at Standard Bank Group
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, banking and finance or economics from a recognized University.
- A solid background in credit, with specialist credit skills (minimum 5 years experience) and the proven ability to lead a high performing team as well as provide specialist input on project finance, structured and trade finance transactions.
- Detailed understanding of accounting, including both management and financial accounting (or a specialist in a determining value in a particular industry), in order to analyze the financial strengths and weaknesses of clients, and identify potential risks to credit proposals.
Follow the instructions Above to Read Job Details & Apply
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!