Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
• Applicant shall be required to show qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must be a Chartered Accountant and hold a Master’s degree in the relevant field
• He/She must have served as an Accountant in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 6 years.
• Applicants must be computer literate and be conversant with accounting/auditing software applications
• In addition, applicant must be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary, possess hands-on ability to work independently, possess strong IT skills and familiarity with accounting software
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: