SOS Children’s Villages Ghana is part of a global humanitarian organisation dedicated to providing family-based care (FBC) for children without parental care. We also provide social services for families at risk through our family strengthening program (FSP). Currently, we have four villages in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates on our GrEEn Project for the position of
Job Title: Training Team Leader
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should:
• Hold a first degree in social sciences, Development Studies or HND holder in a relevant related field. 2nd degree is an added advantage
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience in project management and youth capacity building within a development context.
• Experience working on youth employability related projects, community-based organisations and local authorities
• Have passion for working with youth and have understanding of the current situation for young people
• Possess the skill to undertake a full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Have adequate knowledge of learning management systems, e-learning platforms and web delivery tools. Preferably be familiar with a hub environment and must have worked with a couple of hubs in different capacities
• Experience with computer networking, operating systems and various internet applications
• Possess demonstrate leadership & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Have knowledge of the local youth employment opportunities and challenges
• Possess positive and professional approach, highly organised, leadership ability and innovation, flexible, self-drive and ability to work very fast and under strict deadlines keeping commitments.
• Possess strong coordination and team management ability
• Be ready to work long hours and over the weekends
• Have excellent command of spoken and written English and at least 1 Ghanaian language preferably Twi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications (indicating their reliable phone numbers), curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 16 July, 2021