Social Impact Job Vacancy : Logistics, Procurement, Administrative Assistant – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Logistics, Procurement, Administrative Assistant will play key roles in assisting and working with the staff of Social Impact Evaluating Systems in conducting logistic and administrative functions both within the office and for programmatic assignments in the field. This person will play a significant role in providing logistics, procurement and administrative support to the whole contract.
Duration: 7 months
Job Type: Full time
- Preparation of assessment team visits to the field, making sure to have vehicle, supplies and travel arrangements in place.
- Provide logistical support for seminars, workshops, conferences, surveys, and other project activities in collaboration with technical staff.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for large scale procurements in line with USAID and Social Impact regulations
- Oversee printing and review of workshop materials
- Support transport and logistical support workshops and training events
- Support the preparation of financial support documents for vendor payments, month financial reports and closeouts
- Support closeout preparations and logistics
- Process employee reimbursements
- Support Finance Manager in preparation of supporting documents for monthly financial reporting and cash requests.
- Perform other tasks at the office level as requested by the Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party.
- Two years of experience in in procurement, logistics, finance, or administration
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Coursework and certification in book keeping or other financial management preferred
- Strong use of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects is strongly desired.
The Logistics, Procurement and Administrative Assistant will be supervised by the Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party and will work with other SI specialists as assigned by the Chief of Party or Deputy Chief of Party.