Small and Medium Enterprise Specialist at ACDI/VOCA – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a Specialist in Small and Medium Enterprise Development for an upcoming Service Learning Corps Assignment in Ghana. ACDI/VOCA’s Ghana Poultry Project requests volunteer assistance to provide training on accessing finance and understanding the benefits of utilizing digital technologies. Additionally, the selected volunteer will work with project beneficiaries in the savings and loan sector to identify ways to strengthen them and help them become more sustainable. This assignment will last for approximately 3 months.
Provisions for the Volunteer: All local travel, Lodging and Meals, a Travel Visa (if applicable), Emergency Medical Insurance, In-country support from field office staff, Local cell phone to use during assignment.
- Graduate/Ph.D. student or recent graduate in Finance, Economics or other related program.
- Expertise (work or educational experience) in programs focused on SME Development.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word , Excel and PowerPoint
- The volunteer should be prepared to live in rural communities without common amenities.
- Previous experience with USDA projects, procedures and reporting requirements preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working in West Africa is preferred but not required.