Sisu Global Health Vacancies 2019
Sisu Global Health is the medical device company for emerging markets. Sisu is changing the statistic that 80% of the world’s medical devices are designed for 10% of the world’s population. Sisu is a flexible and fast-paced startup looking to meet the unmet medical technology needs of most of the world’s population.
Our first product, Hemafuse, is a patented surgical tool to manually salvage, filter, and recycle blood from internal bleeding back to the patient. Hemafuse is the first in a pipeline of medical devices that address challenges unique to emerging markets, such as blood access. We have achieved regulatory approval in Ghana and Kenya for Hemafuse and are entering the market launch phase as a company.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager would be the primary connection to the Ghanaian market (additional West African countries are a bonus) and the rollout of all Sisu Global Health’s products locally. Sisu relies on a B2B model and key local distribution partners to reach its target customers, hospitals. Future products will rely on these relationships and this position will be the face of Sisu to our Ghanaian partners.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of planning and implementing the West African sales and marketing strategy for Sisu Global Health. Additionally, the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager will help to structure the subsidiary of Sisu Global Health, Sisu Ghana Health, to create the foundation for West African operations. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Market Strategy and Execution
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Plan and implement sales, advertising, and marketing strategies to best maximize reach and revenue goals.
- Monitor healthcare trends and hospital spending to ensure the best positioning for Hemafuse product
- Provides market forecasts at intervals directed by Chief Marketing Officer.
- Conducts all business transactions in an ethical and moral manner.
- Analyze customer and market needs to determine if additional versions of existing products are required Establish effective departmental metrics for success; review monthly and quarterly against metrics and goals
- Direct team staffing, training, and performance toward achieving department goals Advertising and Promotions
- Oversee creation of marketing materials with distributor
- Plan and execute a wide variety of events, conferences and other customer interactions
- Contribute to a quarterly newsletter to the corporate and medical sectors
- Work with local communications resources to broadcast the Sisu brand and product story in Ghana.
- Local Market Relationships
- Understands Distribution Terms and Conditions in Ghana (West Africa a bonus)
- Regulatory Agency Understanding
- Prior Medical Device Sales Experience (training a plus)
- French, Twi, Gaa, Yoruba or other West African languages a plus