Siebel CRM Developer at Vodafone – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
As a Siebel Developer, you will deliver World Class technical solutions and services for our Employees, Partners and Customers. You will design, develop and implement technical solutions using multiple applications built on Siebel’s technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms: Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used
o Plan appropriate user interface
o Identify and manage dependencies with other components
o Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs)
• Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments
• Work towards development convergence:
o Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics i.e. component metrics and product metrics
• Resolve quality issues (Production support):
o Resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Support or by Product QA teams
• Technological intelligence:
o Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, amongst others</pdir=”ltr”>