Shop Manager at AirtelTigo – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
• The successful candidate for this role will join the Customer Experience Team as Shop Executive in the Customer Experience Department. (S)He will report to the Shop Manager and will interface with customers and ensure their service needs are identified and resolved to enhance the customer experience.
• Ensure healthy acquisitions and compliance on activations;
• Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop;
• Enforce adherence of all customer service procedures and processes;
• Ensuring that all customer queries/complaints are resolved as per SLAs.
• Ensure good ratings on Transactional Net Promoter Score (T-NPS) and Customer Effort Survey (CES);
• Participate in all training and personal development exercises;
• Engage in all team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery in the shop.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field or a High National Diploma;
• A minimum of Two (2) to Three (3) years’ experience in retail operations;
• Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills as well as customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and complete work and projects in a timely and accurate manner
Location: Accra & Western
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20 December, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!